Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jane and questions

Michael didnt ask questions.  Jane does. Michael was quiet and studied stuff. Jane talks and sings and screams and tells me everything and asks constant inane questions.  I know this is totally normal but Michael didn't do it.  On the flip side, even though he is quiet, Michael seems to be very outgoing with other kids.  He goes up to them with, "hi! I'm Michael, I'm five years old. Wanna play?"  Or "come in come in and play" to any hold at the door.  Jane gets super shy around new kids.  She really takes a while to warm up, like an hour at the park.  She doesn't like new kids to look at her.

In an effort to quiet Jane or keep her preoccupied from asking questions, tony asked her to count to 100.  "One, two, three, four, five, hey! I'm four years old!"  That was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment