Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

On the 12th day of Christmas....


This is what I get for letting the guy find chalk in our room and telling him, "Go Chalk on your table" as I get set up to nurse the baby in the bedroom. I heard him banging a couple of times on different surfaces and I hollered, "on your table!"  Then I would hear it on a different surface.  Silly me for thinking he actually obeyed.  I came out to find him on the hallway wall and saw all the other wall and Grandmother's buffet with his artwork.  One quick, "NO!" from me elicited an immediate droppage of BOTH chalk pieces that he had (one for each hand) and a dive to the floor with tears and cries of woe.

Is it too terrible that this was what I thought of when I saw him at that wall???

1 comment:

  1. OH, WAY too funny!!! LMBO!!! Be thankful it was not a sharpie marker. Angel Girl sharpied the wall in her bedroom when she was 2 1/2 or three and then told me it was her "ABC's" just for me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete