Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

George's Baptism

These are the best of the pictures that I have.  Apparently, my battery died very early in the baptism so I don't have water pictures.  I'll have to get those from someone else.


Super pretty with Aunt Ellen!!
Getting Blessed.  Thanks Deacon Reed for being so accomodating!!

The non-cracked cake, Thanks to Auntie Claire!  For shame, HEB bakers!  I will be sending crack-cake pictures to Cake Wrecks.

Yeah!  Parents & Godparents.
Great-Mammah holding "Gorgeous George" for the first time!

"Oh! He's even prettier in person!"
Cousins and foods!

George with his new "clinging cross."  Probably not meant for babies, but he loved it!

With new Godparents.  Cousin (to mommy) Melissa and Kenneth.


mmmmm......so comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment