Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

It's a beautiful day

The kids have been playing very nicely together.  Michael played with George in the laundry hamper for a while this morning.  He'd say, "I'm going to give you a kiss.  *smooch* Now I'm going to give you a hug.  *hug*  Now I'm going to tickle you."

Eventually, I was able to get everyone to either dress themselves or get them dressed.  Then they went outside.  Michael first, by himself.  It was awesome.  He was able to play by himself and swing on his belly.  Then he came inside and asked for his cape so he could be superman.

Then Jane and George went outside, too.  Jane and Michael said, "Ready, set, go!" and swung on their bellies on the swings.  Then they came inside and wanted their tent out of the closet.  I helped them get it and they took it outside.

Then Jane and Michael got inside the tent and said they were astronauts.  They counted down then I heard, "I see the moon!"  "Ya and I see stars!"  They are really talking to each other and playing together.


No comments:

Post a Comment