Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

We have a ROLLER!!

Often, during bath time, I'll put George outside the bathroom while Tony bathes Jane and Michael. Tonight, I put him there so he could kick a box. After a while, Tony called me to check out what was going on. I came back to find George was in the bedroom at the corner of the changing table kicking the diaper bag. He had somehow rolled himself over there. I walked away again only to be re-beckoned back to the room. This time I had to play "find the baby." "Keep looking and listen," Tony said. George was UNDER the crib way over near Michael's bed all the way against the wall!!

This time I sat on the floor to check out his moves. He has completed the back to tummy roll! We knew he could co from his tummy to his back and from his back to the side, but this was the first I saw the back to tummy move. Then I told Tony, "it's all over, now." To which he replied, "it was over when Michael could move!"

No comments:

Post a Comment